Wednesday, July 30, 2014

So Sorry it Has Been So Long...

...since I posted something!  I got very caught up with the end of the school year.  Then, I went on vacation the day school got out (I know you aren't feeling sorry for me for that!).  But here I am!

I am going to approach things a little differently.  In order to learn more about coloring with Stampin' Up's! new Blendabilities, I took a Copic coloring class.  Oh my goodness!  I am hooked.  Everyone that knows me knows I like to watercolor.  Well, coloring with Copics is so much fun!  The Blendabilites are wonderful (and so much more inexpensive) and great for coloring all of the flower images that Stampin' Up! sells.  However, in order to color people, you need more colors and that's what I learned with the Copics.

I just started to practice coloring people.  Stampin' Up! doesn't have a lot of images of people, so I have had to purchase a couple images elsewhere. (I feel like a traitor!)  I don't know if I can post the images on this blog because of Stampin' Up! policies, so I am going to create a board on Pinterest.  If you want to see what I have been coloring, click here!  I only have one image right now, but I will be adding!  Remember...I am just learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment